- Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant ($42)
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder ($30)
- Josie Maran Bear Naked Makeup Remover Wipes ($12)
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer ($30)
- Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon ($20)
- Josie Maran Argan Balm ($42)
Long sweater vest find. H&M. Discovered at Plato’s Closet.
It comes down to past my knees, which might be weird for some, but I love it. It’s so cozy, like I’m sporting a blanket around all day. The deep, jumbo-sized pockets are a nice, practical touch as well.
When was the last time you saw pockets that large on a women’s garment?
I couldn’t help but admire how glamorous and well-dressed Audrey Hepburn was in the movie, Paris When It Sizzles. She looked great in any ensemble. I particularly adore this white dress. The silhouette is so feminine, classic, and simple. This is something I’d like to recreate! I wonder what material would work best…
I apologize for the low quality, I took cellphone captures of this while watching the movie!
Here’s another lovely outfit she wears in the movie:
And I wouldn’t mind it if my eyes looked like this all the time! The eyelashes are so beautiful.